
I was so happy for summer to be here but right now, I can't wait for it to be gone. Don't get the wrong idea summer...I still love you, but I am ready to move on!!!
My memories of this summer are filled with long days in the backyard, playing with our new little pups and this guy, playing on the beach and getting wet by the waves, and enjoying vacation away from work with my Jeremy!
I hope you all are having a great labor day! We are celebrating the day at a cookout with family. I made a lovely cake to bring with us and I think it was a hit!
Well, gotta get back to the fun! I start my new job tomorrow! Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me that I like it and it goes well! And if you get a moment, visit my friend Lisa's blog and leave her some love! She goes in for surgery tomorrow!!
Live laugh LOVE,
Heather


No comments:
Post a Comment