
This morning I spent some quiet time with a nice cup of tea and a note pad...compiling a to do list for around the house. Since I get off of work sooo early in the afternoon now, there really is no reason why I cant tackle a few things on the list before dinner! Now let's see if I can really make it happen!
I really wanted to share this site that I found a couple of months ago that I've been reading alot! Zen Habits has some really great material on it about productivity and simplifying your life!
Here is a great post that I just got done reading! I've vowed to my self to make a few of these hacks part of my daily life to make more time for my sweetie and for the things we really enjoy!
So I am going to do:
#3 Create a short list of the things we really like to do
#7 Start my day with peace in hopes that it will help me gather my thoughts and self for the day and maybe boost my productivity of the to do list
#11 Limit myself to 3 tasks off of the good ole to do list
#12 Limit myself to one project a week (maybe two) because I have too much going on at once on my scrap table and it is really hampering my productivity!
Here is another great post for you to read!
Live laugh LOVE,
Heather


1 comment:
Hey, thanks for the comments! I was gone a little over a blink and now.. it is Autumn in full swing here! But I love it! I love the smell and all the rich colours... so beautiful :) Good luck with the list.. they never work for me, don't know why I continue to make them?
Post a Comment