




I'm just waiting to get in those last photo's of summer before I start the inside pages. I think I am really liking the zipper closure! Might have to try that again on something! Look what have you started Lisa!!!!!!!!
Just snapped a few pictures of the table that I added to the craft area. It's the new home for my sewing machine..finally I won't have to lug it around when I want to sew something. Just a few pictures from the table...



Found these little glasses that fit together nicely at an antique shop! They are perfect for the little things and look cute on my new table!

Live laugh LOVE,
Heather


2 comments:
Love that album! and the zipper is genius! cute pics of your space. I hope you have a good Labor Day weekend! :)
gasp !! ZIPPER here i come !! hehehe... i'm inspired... inspired ! :)
Post a Comment