While I like Baseball, and enjoy watching it....my ears perked up and I immediately said "OK dear...I'll be scrapping"!! Yeah me! I was able to get a layout done!

Red Velvet has a challenge up right now and this is my layout for it.
The challenge was to make a scrapbook page with your favorite quote. I have quite a few...this one is tops for me right now.
"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain"-Dolly Parton
The prize is an October Kit so cross your fingers...I would really like to win it!! (This new job of mine has me tapped!)
I put Glossy Accents on the butterflies and only glued down half of them so they looked a-flutter!


These raindrops were so fun to use. They are made by Cloud 9 and I am really loving them!

Other products used:
Sassafras lass "Life is Beautiful" paper (boy was it tuff to cut this paper up...I am SO in love with it)
Bazzill cardstock
Stickles
Live laugh LOVE,
Heather


4 comments:
Love the quote.. and how true!
OMG I just did a layout with a rainbow and I am SOOO borrowing your quote! LOVE IT!!! btw missed you last night! It was super quiet!
love what you did for the challenge, girl!
Awww this is sweet! I love those rain drops and the glossy accents! Thanks for playing!
Marie
Post a Comment