Sunday, September 28, 2008

{28 minutes}

I spent a good part of my afternoon thinking about Change, (for this).

There are so many things that have changed for us in the past few years. Where we live, careers, friends, jobs, family...I'm sure you get it! I was just trying to get a handle on where I was going to go with it and what it really means to me at this point in my life.

This post really brought back some memories for me and tonight when I went out to do a few errands and get dinner I took a little detour of my own. One of the things I used to do when I was younger to escape life was to take drives around the small town I used to live in. Usually a quick visit to my favorite spots in town that I felt a connection to, helped me recharge and get my sanity back.

Today was different though because this drive wasn't about escaping life. It was for memories sake. And it helped me find my direction for change!

I am going to start this tomorrow! Hoping I can stick with it the entire week! Just popped a fresh battery in my camera and I am ready to go! Anyone else going to give it a try?

Live laugh LOVE,
Heather

1 comment:

alittlebitofscrap said...

I like AE's idea for that. Very cool. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it. :)