Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I ::heart::Cody

This is Cody! Isn't he cute!!!! He is the newest part of our family. My MIL adopted him through this great web site called Pet Finders!! Before Cody came to live with us, he was living in a Kill Shelter in Arkansas. Yesterday his foster mom dropped him off and we are soo happy to have him! He is such a sweet puppy and is soo good with the other furry friends living in the house(two cats and one Labrador)!

Pet finders is a great way to find a new addition for your family! I hope you all will take the time to check it out and will give it some thought the next time you are looking for someone to give some love to! More pictures of Cody to come!

1 comment:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Cute dog :) DH & I went to a pet shop just this past weekend, but we didn't take any home. I just don't know that our Purrcules would adapt to another animal in the house.