...Grey's Anatomy is back!!!!! I know there are a few of you out there counting down with me! Can't wait for it to start!!
I watched the private practice spinoff last night but wasn't really impressed. Not counting it out yet though! More later!
Heather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
A little under 12 hours for me now!
Seriously! You get to watch Grey's 4 hours before me... don't tell me! 6 hours left.. :) I'm incredibly excited 'cause my FIL help buy us a Sony HD flat screen and I've ordered HD programming and you know.. ABC programs this show in HD! I'm so thrilled! Have fun tonight!
I just love George & Lizzy. I hope that Derek & Mark can be friends. I also hope that this season brings about some necessary changes. I hope they get rid of Callie. I don't like her that much. She needs to join Addison! I like the sister twist too! Awesome. Till next week :)
Post a Comment