Thursday, September 20, 2007

a Day of Rest

It was sooo nice to be off for a change! I was able to sleep late and recharge. I got some things done around the house...mainly, I was able to put my scrap room back together. I packed up all my toys to go to Scrapvivor and I unpacked them today.

Hubby and I ran out to Target when he got home from work because I made a little booboo when we were shopping last week. I had to go get this...



beacause when we were there a few weeks ago, I got some on clearence to make a create for my wall. My mind must have been somewhere else that day because I got C-R-E-A-T only! LOL

This is better...



Here is a few pics from the house...

Some sugar cookies that I made tonight for hubby(his favorite)...WE start a diet tommorrow....again..


My new fall tart burner...with a few little pumpkins & leaves around it for the season...


...a little friend hanging out in my house plants....



..Favorite tart burner by far....my little chimaera (think I spelled it wrong)...


Hugs and Happy Scrapping,
Heather

1 comment:

alittlebitofscrap said...

It looks like fall in your home with all those sweet decorations.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the lettering. Fun! Wish I had a scrap room. How was Scrapvivor? Did you get very much done?