Monday, October 01, 2007

Sweet Surprise

A few days ago a sweet surprise landed at my doorstep! I received a RV project kit and it inspired me to make this:


Here is the inside cover. I am putting our address on the little tag:


The album is 6x6 and I got it for a dollar at Target. I have alot left over from this kit so I am going to start another one for pictures of our old place! I sewed everything on it by hand because I am still afraid to break out the sewing machine that mom gave me. I have no idea how to use it but I can tell you one thing....it probally would have made making this cute little book much simpler.

Latley I have been watching the show Knitty Gritty on the DIY network. I love to crochet and I have been wanting to try knitting. I can honestly say that I am done with wanting to try it...LOL...and I give all the credit in the world to anyone who can do it. I tried to pick it up and it is hard!! Think I will stick to my other crafts for now.

Just checked out a few blogs and today I am drolling over the new RV paper kit for this month. Hope I am able to get it before it is sold out! It would really go great with the cute little album!
Hugs and Happy Scrapping,
Heather

2 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Hey that's cute! You did a great job without the sewing machine. If you think you may want to learn how to knit, get the Vogue guide to knitting, it's a great tool for knitting.

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Fun cover ! i gave up knitting n crocheting too !! totally doscouraging ! :)