Just got home from work...not a bad night!
I am unwinding here at the computer and making a list of all the things I am packing in my bag for tommorrow's scrapvivor contest. I am excited because I know it will be a fun day...but I am nervous. EEK!!!!!!! I'm getting shy because I really don't know any of the ladies there. Please cross your fingers and toes for me tommorrow! LOL
Hugs and Happy Scrapping!
Heather
p.s. I will be posting pictures next week of my latest project. I have discovered felting!!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
U'll have Fun ! Enjoy ! :)
Felting is next on my list of how-tos. You beat me at it. I want to do a purse badly. I've just got to get this crazy sweater done first.
Just insert yourself and you will have a ball. I think it is fun to meet new people with who you already have something in common with. It'll be great. You'll have to post something you did there. Looking forward to it! Have fun!
Post a Comment