Thursday, September 06, 2007

Swapjack's and Buckles

I received my swapjack package from my partner Emeline in Singapore.I was so excited to see it waiting for me when I got home from work and Emeline really
spoiled me. Look at all of the great things she sent.


and this too...

Alot of her favorite things are my favorite things too. Keep an eye on this very talented woman. She recently had one of her album's publishedby Rusty Pickle! Way to
go Emeline!!

Here are my 3 favorite things that I sent to my partner...



Favorite #1 is CO Bigelow Ultra Methna Lip Shine. You can get it at Bath and Body Works and I carry it everywhere. I even have one in each car...next to my bed...in my scrap area...at the computer. Yes, I am addicted.

Favorite #2 is Stickles by Ranger. If it is possible to use a product too much, then I do. Everything I do and create has this stuff on it somewhere. And I can thank the very talented Jen Starr for getting me hooked.

Favorite #3 are Soy Beads by Beanpod Candles. My favorite scent is Beachwalk. It is soo refreshing. I get mine at The Candle Factory in Beachwood. It is right around the corner and has the best selection around. I included the cute burner as it is also my favorite thing. It is a cream color with paisleys on it. Soooo cute!! I also got that at The Candle Factory. I have mine in my scrap area.

I had a really great expierence with this swap jack and I cant wait to do another.

Sooo...I am currently working on some cute crocheted gloves. I have them all done but cant find any cute buckles for them. I am going to go out again today and look at one more store before I go to plan B. Plan B is a button instead which would also be cute, but I really like buckles. What does everyone think? Buckle or Button?. Let me know!

I am working on pair number two. They were really simple and fun to make. I am thinking of selling them and some notecards that I made on Etsy. I'll keep ya posted!
Hugs and Happy Scrapping!
Heather

1 comment:

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Heather ! I'm SO GLAD It reached you safely ! :) Even more glad that u felt spoilt... :P Promise will update mine soon with yours !!

Em