When I stepped outside this morning to run some errands, I couldn't help but notice that change that had taken place in the air. It's fall!!! And it's my favorite time of year! It was clear and in the 70's here today and I am loving it!
Both the air and the pictures of Sasha's Home on her blog reminded me that I haven't done my decorating for fall. When I was out I stopped at Michaels and picked up a few things to make our place festive! (pictures to follow)
Today's my hubby's birthday! I went out and got him a few last minute things and picked up a cake. Usually betty and martha make an apperarance and I make a cake but my sweetie was in the mood for ice cream cake this year! I am off to start a special birthday dinner for him!
Hugs and Happy Scrapping!
Heather
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yeah, its getting cooler here too. We've had nothing but cloud coverage and rain this week and in the upper 40s. But the colors are beautiful, the reds, yellows, greens & grays... I love it! Sasha's home pictures are fantastic as always, kinda makes me wish I'd not given away my fall decorations.
As it happens I bought a ice cream cake for a co-workers birthday yesterday... what a funny coincidence. I hope you & DH had a lovely birthday dinner!
Post a Comment