2. I love hot tea!!! I tried PG Tips after seeing this post and I am still up in the air about it. Might have to have a side by side taste test tonight!
3. I decorated our place for Autumn and I am taking pictures tonight!!
4. Pumpkins are out at the farmers market and I want one BAD!!!
5. Sex and The City comes out today on DVD and I am sooo stopping to by it this morning in between seeing my patients! EEK!!! Guess what I will be doing tonight!
Here's a random FLICKR photo..I just pulled up the main page and picked one! Enjoy your day!!


1 comment:
It was hard for me to kick myself out of bed today. It is getting colder and I just wanted to stay bundled up and warm. I haven't got a pumpkin yet or decorated. I think I will go to Michael's and see what's available. I really enjoyed SATC, but I will wait. Maybe I'll get it for Christmas! Loved the photo :)
Post a Comment