Thursday, October 04, 2007

Where's my mixmaster!!!!!!!

Today was a blah day for us. We stayed in the house and vegged all day. I was able to make a nice dinner for us and we were able to get the much needed down time we were craving!

I am sooo excited to tell you that I scrapped today and I finished our wedding album! There is nothing like the feeling of finishing something! I am starting on our honeymoon pctures now but I am contomplating whether I am getting a new album or if I am going to put them behind the wedding pictures. Any suggestions? We were married and honeymooned in vegas so it was like it was combined...I dunno...I am open to suggestions!

Grey's was just on and I am loving it! When is it gonna be George and Izzie's time? I so want them together and I was soo excited that they ended it last week with him on her dorrstep. Although I don't care for Callie....I feel a little sorry for her. I couldn't believe Mama was there and I have to say I cried for Christina...where is my mixmaster? I sooo would have got rid of mama for her for the mixer!!!

I made Chicken Kiev tonight for dinner from one of my scrapbooks and it was sooooo good! If anyone would like the recipe please let me know. It was yummy!!!!

Hugs and Happy Scrapping,
Heather

3 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

I looked up several recipes for the Chicken. Sounds good, I'd love to have your recipe. I love GA! It was a good one last night too. I enjoyed the whole Bailey thing. She rocks!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

mine was split into 2... i was afraid my album would resemble a bursting oyster if i combined it :) can't wait to see yours !

nikki peterson said...

cute mini book~ also love the way your soft landing place turned out from RVA!