Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I said "YES"

The last few days have been a interesting few. Saturday I worked a double into Sunday morning. Left work at 730AM and promptly broke down. Long story short, I traded my car in today for this cute little number. I have affectionatly named her "Bee". You will see why by the picture below. I wanted a car in black, don't ask me how I ended at this. It just called out to me and I said "YES".



The thought of trading my truck in today brought me to tears at the dealership. I have had my truck "Winnie", a Jeep Wrangler, since 1991. I truly love it. There comes a time where you have to move on and I guess that was today for me. Goodbyw winnie! You will be missed!

((Ok....yes, I may sound like I have lost it. It has been a trying day at the dealership.))

Hugs and Happy Scrapping!
Heather

1 comment:

alittlebitofscrap said...

I feel ya. I know those dealership woes. Bee sure is a cutie.