I am a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a nurse...I am a woman. I like art, I like creating things with photos..I like creating things with my hands...and I love the feel when I am wearing something made by me. Spending time with my husband and our family is what makes me most happy. Thanks for visiting my little blog.
Just wanted to share these flowers that I just got done with. These are my first completed felting project. I crocheted these flowers and then felted them myself.
I added a pin back to them. They came out cute...if I could get a better picture of them, I would put them on etsy. One day I will master taking pictures of my projects. (Think I need a new camera...yes, I AM blaming the camera LOL)
1 comment:
Those are cute! and I love the colors you chose.
Post a Comment