Monday, October 15, 2007

Yahhh, it's Monday

That was a sarcastic yahhh! LOL!! Thought for this monday I would share a funny and a pic!!

My dear husband comes to me this morning holding up his favorite jeans and said that he washed and dryed them with a pen in them. I smile, because it was so cute the way he held them up. Then we rush to the dryer to see what else we find with pen on it. Luckily, nothing was damaged! Everything else was too dark for it to matter. So we try to wip the dryer to see if it would come out and it is stuck there. Oh well! There is a first for everything. I asked Dh if we could scrap this and he said sure!

Here is the picture I promised....a few random ones for ya..


This is our furry flying baby....Blue!! Isn't she cute!!!



My favorite place in town...alot of people get married and take their wedding pics here!

That's all for now! More later folks!!
Hugs and Happy Scrapping!
Heather

No comments: