Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bad Blogger

I'm such a bad blogger. It has been 6 day's. Sorry guys!

The past few days I have spent in bed most of the time. I came down with a cold and it is kicking my butt. I can't take anything real for it because I am waiting to pee on a stick again so it is the all natural approach for me.

I was reading this blog early this morning when I was awake for the umteenth time sneezing...MJ's Blog...and she talked about how if you google your name followed by wants or needs, that it comes up with some interesting things. Of course....the natural born follower that I am....I did it (or it could have been the fever).

Here it goes (commentary included below):

1. Heather wants to grab his booty (I am always grabbing my hubby's butt)

2. Heather wants to know why some people are stupid (ok...I changed it to some are because I dont believe everyone is)

3. Heather wants to get into the act (have no idea what this relates too...I just found it funny...the fever again)

4. Heather wants another baby (well duhhh...refer to peeing on the stick and previous posts...LOL)

5. Heather needs to start wearing a brassiere (NEVER!!!!!!! HAHA)

6. Heather needs your help (yes I do)

7. Heather needs two therapists (did my husband write this?)

8. Heather needs some bodyguards (this is a whole other story that I didnt tell you all about, but I may need one)

9. Heather new boobs (once again....I think my hubby wrote this)

10. Heather needs to be in the loop more often (no comment needed here).

So there you have it...my wants and needs according to Goole. I am off to bed...I have stopped sneezing for the time being and I am going to take full advatage of it!
Hugs and Happy Scrapping!
Heather (aka sneezy)

2 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

So sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope you get better soon! I did the google search thing and it is funny.
1. Lisa needs braces (true)
2. Lisa needs a tree. (love trees)
3. Lisa needs to get a life.. Hello.. I already have one!
4. Lisa needs a ride with pictures.. I did that Saturday :)

Take care!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Heya ! funny post there LOL ... hope u get better soon ! Take Care :)