Friday, August 31, 2007

Good Day...Good Day...BAD DAY!!

I awoke to mind numbing cramps this morning and the thought of getting through another month of not being pregnant. We've made a conscious decision to try one more month and then we are going to a fertility specialist. I am not getting any younger and we are not ready to give up. I went a good few days without thinking of it.

We spent the day together...we got in the car and drove. I think it is affecting hubby now too. He has always been the one with the bright sunny outlook and he is frustrated now too. It helped for us to get away. We went south to look around the mall and lose ourselves.

I just got done reading a few of the blogs I frequent. I am supposed to work another double tomorrow which I am sooo not looking forward too now. I think I need to stop working the doubles.

Hugs,
Me :(

1 comment:

alittlebitofscrap said...

I'm so sorry that you are going through the not getting pregnant thing too! DH & I have been ttc for 5 very long years. I've had some health problems, like follicles that just don't want to burst forth, annovulation, bad hyperplasia, microcydic anemia, my RBC has been 7 before, over weight, PCOS.. and on top of all that no RE in AK. We've had lots of testing and there is absolutely no problems with DH.. its all me.

I'm hoping that we can move to the lower 48 soon so I can get some real attention.

I truly know how you feel and I know the disappointment month after month every time you see AF.

iVillage has some really good support boards for letting off steam, but I got to the point, where I didn't see the point anymore. But its good for the really bad days. Although I must warn you .. its hard to hear the good news sometimes. I wish you and your DH well if you need some support you are welcome to email me.

BTW - I enjoyed your comment about the cigar labels. I love them! I have this grand idea when we get a new house to do one whole wall in the office with enlarged ones all over it. Fun! :)

Have a great weekend!