Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Rainy Day Daily Something

It is still raining here in NJ! When we stepped out the door this morning to do some errand, hubby said since I was going to be driving that I get to pick where we go! Well, I took full advatage of that and off we went to the LSS 20 miles away!! LOL...he is going to be more careful with his words next time! I was able to replentish my Stickles supply and I picked up some very cool monograms for a new project!! I'll be sure to post pictures of it when it is done!

My daily something is the day I got to spend with my husband! Sure, we were doing errand for stuff we needed around the house, but it was time we got to spend together. It made me feel good to make him a nice lunch before he had to head off to his class!

When I was in the scrap store, I signed up for a canvas class this Saturday being taught by Jen Starr. I am going to have to take the day off from work to go to it but what can you do. I have been waiting for her to teach another one around here and I am sooo excited to be going to it!!
Hugs and Happy Scrapping!
Heather

No comments: