Thursday, August 16, 2007

Creative Juices Found!!!

So after cleaning yesterday, I was able to find my creative juices. I sorted all of my pictures and stored them in photo boxes and then settled down at my new scrap area to create. I opened up our wedding album that is in progress and started where I left off. I was able to get a 2 page layout done. With everything files and sorted and stored in it's own little place I was able to concentrate and it felt so wonderful. I have a huge stack of wedding pictures on my desk just ready to be used, so you all know what I will be up to in the next few weeks.

I am still searching for a great album for the honeymoon pictures in Vegas. I really wanted a pretty white wedding album so I decided to put the Vegas pictures in a seperate album. I think at one time I saw an album that said Vegas Vacation on it. If anyone knows what it is I am talking about please email me or post the name of the company that makes it. I would appreciate it.

Tommorrow we are off on a road trip to Wildwood, NJ for a Toy Convention. neither one of us has ever been there so it should be a great day. I am looking forward to getting some great pictures for our album!

No comments: