Wednesday, August 29, 2007

New finds and such

I'm back and I have a few things to share. Last week when I went down south to a scrapbooking class, I stopped in this little victorian goft shop called Lizzie Rose. There were so many things there that I fell in love with. I was able to only make it out of there with these three. I definetly have to go back there with more cash!! Some really great finds.

I found this cute metal sign for my scrap area. It really fits in with my black theme....black desk...black storage...etc. LOL They had other that matched it...wish, dream...but this one is what I really needed. I am trying to figure out where to hang it now.



This antique coat hanger is another find from Lizzie. It was paired with the antique door knocker that I also got. They were used together, so of course I had to get both. Not sure if I am going to hang them together (on top of each other) like they had them. I think they will just be near each other. Here is the knocker.


I watched a great movie today and of course it make me cry like a baby, but it was a powerful story. Freedom Writers...wow...I dont know what else to say. If you haven't seen it, give it a try.

I am off to make dinner and get laudry out away. I am working 16 hours tommorrow so I'll talk to you soon!
Hugs and Happy Scrapping,
Heather

2 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

What a cute, cute place. There aren't too many antique places around here. That's one of the things I miss about the south. I like the items you purchased. They'll be beautiful where ever you put them.

Laura S. said...

really cool stuff!!

laura