...for today is about cleaning. Since I work alot of double shifts, I usally wait till I have two days off in a row to do house stuff; Laundry, Mopping, Dusting, etc. It is something that I used to detest but now have come to love. I love just taking a day and making everything shiny. That is my daily something. Not sure if I am ready to scrap it. :)
Having two days off in a row also means a little me/scrap time. I am still trying to get my scrap space organized and clean so that I can get started creating. I actually have space now...not just a bedroom floor. I went out and bought a shelf unit and some pretty wicker baskets for the shelves. I also bought 2 wire cube units and I made what I think is a pretty cool little scrap organizer. I will post pictures as soon as I am done.
I have made a promise to myself to stop doing swaps all together until I get a layout published. I have so wanted to get one published for a while now but I was never as focused on it as I am now. I have this urge deep down in side to just create things and I just want to let it out.
Also on the home front....I went for my follow up doctor's appointment last wednesday. (one reason I haven't been posting) My mind has been preoccupied with thoughts of our miscarriage and the hopes of conceiving again. The doctor says I am completly healthy. I have had every darn test done to me possible and besides being slightly overweight (yeah..ok) I am the picture of health. So, we will try again and I have high hopes of being a mommy next year. My new doctor is a high risk doctor and he seems to know what he is talking about. I have started talking to others I know who have had miscarriages and they have all been so positive to me. I havent been crying as much as I have and I have been able to stomach the baby/children talk at work without running out of the room. I am slowly getting there!
I have to get back to cleaning!
xoxo
Heather
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment