I'm usually thinking of my journaling before the page/project is made...I keep some scrap paper next to my desk and jot down what I am thinking of saying.
What I have done to help my journaling easier and quick is, I purchased little journaling spots from a great little shop on etsy: everyjotandtitle.etsy.com! (love the name) They come in white and Kraft and really match almost everything I am creating. Follow these links to see them....
White
Kraft
I also bought some journaling spot stamps from Autumn Leaves which make it really convenient to stamp right on my project and some journaling spots from Heidi Swapp.



All of the spots have a special place on my desk and Now when I go to put a page or project together, it is just like picking out an embellishment!
Hope this helps someone!
Pics will be up tomorrow of the layouts i just finished! I am up to three! Still working on the little canvas's. I need to go steal.....borrow...acquire. Yeah, that's it I need to acquire some beach sand. LOL
Live Laugh LOVE,
Heather


1 comment:
Love the journaling spots! :)
Post a Comment