It's 11 AM and I am one cup of tea down and I can still just barely open my eyes :|
I have to share that it was a very productive weekend here for me! I actually had Saturday AND Sunday off!! Can you believe it!!!
1....I was able to get my scrap area cleaned as I wanted. It is 98% done! I still have a wall to work on. I will post pics after it is done.
2....I was able to scrap yesterday(2 layouts completed) and I start my altered canvas project for our bathroom.
3....I worked on my tan yesterday (thinking I went from Ultra Pale to pale, I definitely see a color change though)
Right now our Internet connection is really Pi**ing me off!! It is not the best and saying no signal so pictures from the weekend will have to wait!
Live Laugh LOVE,
Heather
Monday, June 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sounds like you had a pretty productive weekend.. didn't do much here.. plant a few flowers, weed some, cut grass, neighborhood party, gym.. 'bout it. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures. I haven't done anything scrappy in a while. I need to do it.
Post a Comment