Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Random Things and More

Today on my NJ Scrapping group there was a post for random things about yourself. Here are 5 Random me things:

1. I am a tea drinker and I save the little tags on my Red Rose tea bags (for a huge project someday).

2. I have a thing for blog's...I check about 25 on a regular basis.

3. I love all animals but cannot stand bugs of any kind!! They really gross me out!!

4. I text ALOT....I would rather text a person that call them (the shy person in me I guess)

5. I broke the needle on my sewing machine this morning and scrapped the project I had just started

Here is the proof for Number 5...it is my little garbage can in the scrap room!! The little needle just snapped in half!! Very sad because I was soooo excited about making it, especially because for the first time I took my little sewing machine off of the straight stitch and tried a zig zag :( I saved the little broken needle. I might have to scrap it. :)

I am traumatized over this needle thing, so that is it for now. My goal for today is to take some pictures for a few projects I am working on before I have to go to work.
Live Laugh LOVE,
Heather

1 comment:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Girl.. don't you have a spare needle? If not, I think you need one ;) We have tons in common, tea drinker (cold & hot), & I read blogs regularly. Now go get that needle! :)