Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ONE

I've been a fan of the OLW blog for a while now. Another blog that I visit alot!!! Love the inspiration that is coming from them. They are celebrating their ONE year anniversary this month and I made this ONE layout to share.
I've had this picture on my inspiration board just waiting for something!

TWO, THREE...

Also made these...


Made all of these layouts using my RV kits stash(June and February).

Live Laugh LOVE,
Heather

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Hi Heather

I linked to your blog thru ggreemmoms yahoo group. I am a member & have known Jenn (the owner) for years.

I also scrap & thought I would let you know that I own 2 groups I would love if you join.

The 1st is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/divaliciousscrapbooking/ which is about Scrapbooking....come join!!!


The 2nd is for mom bloggers in South Jersey....are you inSJ? If so come check it out.... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SJMomBloggers/

Great blog by the way.
Loved your layouts!!!

Meghan

alittlebitofscrap said...

Don't ya just love the RV kits! Yummy and your pages look wonderful! You got it girl :)

Lynn said...

Great layouts! Love what you did for OLW! Thanks for playing along!

Lynn
OLW

eMeLiNe Seet said...

wow Heather those pages sure look great and just love the RV's ! :)