Monday, November 19, 2007

I wanna hear from YOU!!!!!!!!

Soooo, I got this cute little holiday themed questionnaire in my email today and I thought I would share. Feel free to copy and paste your own answers in a comment to me. In the spirit of giving, I'll pick a name from those that submit answers and send them a small Christmas prize!!! Enjoy!!!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapped

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes

5. When do you put up your decorations? I start the day after Thanksgiving

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? anything my mother makes

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Christmas

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? we lived in an old farm house when I was little and there was a small round opening in the floor of our bedroom (how they heated old houses back in the day). We used to peek down it at what was going on downstairs. My bedroom was right underneath the living room. That's what I remember so I am guessing that is how I found out.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? lots of lights and handmade ornaments

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? love it when I don't have to go out in it. hate it when I do, especially since I no longer have 4WD

12. Can you ice skate? only on my butt..LOL

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I got a speak and spell when I was little and I remember not letting go of it until it finally died. Funny thing is I really cant spell. Go figure!! Also, the year I got a cabbage patch kid. (they were big in my day)

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? family

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? grandmas cookies and pumpkin pie

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? opening one present on Christmas eve, making grandma's cookies, hiding a present in the tree.

17. What tops your tree? angel

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I'll be home for Christmas

20. Candy Canes? YESSSSSSSS

21. Do you feel Christmas is too commercialized? Yes

No comments: