Friday, November 16, 2007

Going Green

With all the talk about going green this past month, I had to throw a post in there.

We do as much as we can to be green. We recycle everything we can, we use reuseable bags at the supermarket and the other stores we go to. We save power and lower our heat when we go out. I stopped using the aresol hairspray. We are doing what we can.

I wanted to share this site that I just came across. I am so in love with CRAFT. I found this cool how too section about reusing plastic bags. People are crocheting, knitting, and making cloths out of recycled bags. It is incredible. I plan on trying out something from this and making something out of my recycled bags. If you have done this or try it from reading this post, please let me know. I would like to post all of your creations!!

Hugs and Happy Scrapping,
Heather

p.s. my camera part is on it's way!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

alittlebitofscrap said...

I also try to recycle most things. I'm all for using reusable bags for grocery shopping. It's a good and very helpful solution to a very big problem.

I read the article you linked here about reusing plastic bags. How cool! Except I don't know how people accumulate that many bags. I use mine or donate them to people with dogs.

I'm glad your camera part is on its way. What camera are you using?

I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!