Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Do you feel what I feel..

Lately I have been doing alot of other crafts besides scrapbooking. Crocheting and working through this holiday week has been taking up my time. Today I plan on sitting in my scrap area, and after a quick clean up, I am going to make something!

I am feeling the need to get back there! I have always said that scrapbooking is my outlet, my therapy. It's the cure all for what ales ya! LOL

This is also an area where I have WIP's (works in progress..a crochetville abbreviation for ya). They all get done in their own time. I am think of making a goal to get one of them done soon.

Here is a really bad picture(from my camera phone) of those photo holders I mentioned a while back. I got them at Pier One months ago and I plan on making little scrap pages to go in them for Christmas presents.


I am still waiting on that battery cover for my camera, so please bear with me as I share a few more camera phone pictures. Apples and Clemintines from my counter...hubby likes clemintines now too so i can buy them without them going bad.


Some nuts....Hubby's family always has a bowl of mixed nuts and a cracker out around the holidays...it is something that they have always done, so I got these for him. It's a tradiotion for us now too!!

Hugs and Happy Crafting!
Heather

No comments: