I have to say.....it was a little slice of heaven(no your not getting heaven pictures)!!!
If you have never been, perhaps these pictures will help you get in your car and drive to the nearest one!!!

1. Paper Source, 2. Paper Source in Carlsbad
I came home with this print...you know how I have that thing for bee's? Well this one spoke to me.....really spoke to me!

Also.....
Feeling a little under the weather here with the change in temp and seasons so here is a bonus mosaic! :D
My favorite thing of all when I have a sore throat is Tea with Honey.....Big tea drinker but this is the only time I drink tea with honey.

1. tea & honey, 2. Hot Tea with Twist of Lemon and Honey, 3. Cuba Gallery: Photoshop / tea / smoke / color / red / nature / light / green / photography, 4. Tea/Coffee and Books...


No comments:
Post a Comment