Friday, August 27, 2010

ME: A to Z

I am doing this great workshop with Cathy Zielske over at Big Picture Scrapbooks in September and you should really check it out! I think it is going to be great fun!

Big Picture Scrapbooking

So I am reading this book in preparation for it...Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life By Amy Krouse Rosenthal.

Loving this book! It is basically her life (Amy Rosenthal's) from A to Z....what a great way to tell it.

Reading it has been a great help with prompts for my own little list from A to Z about me.





(warning: really bad picture to follow)





This is my little tag book that I put together to record somethings for the class.


Please let me know if you are doing this class to! Would love to chat about it!

Do you know you? A to Z?,
Heather

No comments: