By Ali I mean Ali Edwards. I reference to her because she is my favorite source of inspiration. Love her blog....love her new site!! I recently (just a little while ago when thinking of my current craft related dilemia) thought to myself "What would Ali do?".
Here is my dilemia, the short version...
I have these big thoughts in my head. All of these crafty things that I want accomplish.
I have a full time job that I have to continue for the obviouse reasons.
I am a part time student.
Where do I fit in crafty time and crafty space? I have no time...well, I have a little time. BUT how do I do it. We are living in cramped quarters (a whole other story that would require a very different blog) and I dont have the room to keep school stuff and crafty stuff close by.
So that's the dilemia. Fast forward to the epiphany and this is what I came up with.
1....have to make room for school because that HAS to be my priority
2....have to have an outlet for these thought because honestly, some of them are brilliant if I do say so myself (haha)
THE PLAN
Well, step 1 is done. I packed all of the crafty supplies that I kept close at hand into bins. The only thing I kept by me where glue, scraps (paper scraps from past projects that are yearning to be used in some way), pens, and scissors...and a few other little things.
I now have room for my school stuff.
are you still with me???...here's the good stuff.....
Step 2
Until I am done with school I will still have an outlet for me creative energies. I will use the shortened supplies and my blog to record my thoughts, ideas, plan of attack :) in a art journal of some sort and here on this blog...my virtual journal.
When I am done with school I will "attack" all of those ideas!!
Yeah, that's what I am doing folks.....
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment