Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines's Day


I got up early this morning and made these X and O cookies for my husband! Hope you are all having a lovely Valentines Day!!

Over at Craft Critique we have been posting about valentines day projects. There are two VERY long posts with lots of cute goodies to make for your valentine! Here are the links:

Happy Almost Valentines Day Post {One}

Happy Almost Valentines Day Post {Two}

Be sure to bookmark the site because we are getting ready to celebrate our 2 year anniversary....Join us March 1st thru the 7th for SEVEN fun-tastic days of amazing giveaways!

Live laugh LOVE,





P.S.
For my friends who think I am an enabler....I got this one!!! :)

2 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Cute, cute.. love those cookies. My dh isn't too much of a sweets eater or I would do something cute like that for him.. oh well. Like that purse. :)

MJ said...

Great cookies! No doubt they are long gone now!

Don't worry: I'm not a purse collector. I only carry a purse to carry wipes and a camera, otherwise I'd be caught out and about with just my wallet!