Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just had to mention

That while browsing several stores these past few days I have suddenly realized that there are alot of great new handbags and clutches out. (I know...your thinking why is she talking handbags and fashion...she never does) I am just going to put this out there....

Hello my name is Heather and I am a purse buying addict. I have an obsession...I love them....can't get enough of them. Always have and always will!!

So I am sharing two little {budget friendly} clutches that I have had my eye on. Maybe cupid will drop one on my doorstep!


This lovely little one is from Candies {can be found at Kohl's} and I am drooling over the white one

And this little sweetie is Mossimo {can be found at target} and I am loving the little gray one!

Hmmmm....hope cupid is listening this early in the morning! I'll be back this weekend with an update on my latest craft projects and maybe with a whole new look.

Live laugh LOVE,

1 comment:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Hello! those are gorgeous :) I can definitely see why you'd be drooling.. uh.. 'cause now I am! We just recently got a Target and they are building a Kohl's right now. I might have to make a trip to Target. Are you an enabler... ;) LOL!