Between work, being tired, and this computer we have that wants to work only when it feel like it, it made it tough to get anything done. Any spare time that I have had has been spent cleaning, organizing, packing (and anything else that would keep my mind off of turning another year older).
I have managed to get some scrapping done but the only thing I can show you today (thanks to this piece of crap computer) is the last Q52 I made.
Thank goodness for my little smart phone or I wouldn't be able to even show you that.
I am really loving this project. I just cut out a few more clouds for the next few.
I am thinking of starting a art journal very soon (like tonight). I think it is exactly what I need.
Live laugh LOVE,


1 comment:
This is cute!
Don't you just hate it when life gets in the way... Been missing you.
Post a Comment