Today I am going to be working on a album about our sweet puppy.
He went to heaven to be with his Jesse last week and we are all still devastated to have lost him. I cry whenever I look at his picture, hopefully this album will help me heal and be healing for all of us. I'll post more about him later. I'm hoping to bind his little album I am making with my new toy that just came in the mail. I got a good deal on a Bind-It-All and I took it. It should be fun.
Today I have to clean my craft area too. Seriously, it looks like it has been ransacked. I know it is bad when Jeremy says "What happened in here"...so I think it is time.
I'm nursing a sore throat right now too. Lot's of tea with honey, vitamins, and rest in hopes that it doesn't turn into something else. There is an awful Upper Respiratory Infection going around work.
With the way things have been going these past few weeks(months), I am not surprised at all that I have caught something. I am hoping that a little down time with Jeremy today and time in my scrap area will help my spirits. I need a sign that 2008 is going to get better because right now, after losing Jesse in May and now puppy, I can only say that 2008 totally sucks. I am usually the hopeful one, but I need some help right now.
Here I am,
Heather


1 comment:
Oh I'm sorry that your puppy died and I hope that you get better soon!
Post a Comment