Sunday, April 13, 2008

Think(ing) Spring!!

A few photo's of life around here! I'm loving this warmer weather!!

I love these tree's that are in bloom everywhere I go. They are sooo happy!


First little friend in the backyard for spring. He's just walking around checking things out.


{{WARNING}} horrible picture alert!! I just couldn't get a good picture of the bunnies in the backyard. Looks like they are expecting. There were three total ...the third hopped away before I could get his picture.



I am hoping that come my day off I get some of this nice weather. I am really itching to give my car a good cleaning and open up the windows and air the house out. The warmer weather also has me thinking how bad we need a vacation! I think a long weekend away is in order.

I also want to share this link that was shared on one of my yahoo groups...it's a great scrap area! I was drooling! I would LOVE to play in here!!!
Post 1
Post 2
Post 3
I got a few good idea's about organization from this. My scrap area could use some organization. Hope it helps you too!

1 comment:

alittlebitofscrap said...

The spring flowers are so pretty and it is always sweet to see bunnies out hopping and having a good time.
It snowed here all day yesterday and accumulated! I'm just a little envious of your spring right now ;)