Sunday, April 06, 2008

...almost there!!!

I'm feeling better than I was in my last post...even though I should be feeling worse with all of the things going on in my life.

I took some time for myself this morning...took advantage of the gray day outside and that hubby was sleeping in. I took a cup of tea and some chocolate to the couch and vegged out.

Before I knew it, I was feeling the gray spirit that had taken over me lift. I picked up this book I've been reading and in 30 minutes had a few lists going and some creative juices flowing. I started thinking of the little things in life that made me happy, and some of the things that I wanted to create and accomplish. I did some journaling for the first time in months!! The big picture came back into focus and I felt happier than I was!!

I have to get a few things accomplished while I am on this high!! Some pictures...to share because you know I don't like to leave a post without pictures!

...paint cups on my desk from a few different projects I have in the works


...tree outside work last night, there was something in the sky and I had to document it.


...taken at the hospital in a bathroom stall...proof that yes, I am never without a camera.


Hugs and Happiness!!
Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog, it's always nice to hear from someone new. Hope you feel better soon, I'm sure some 'Ali' goodness from 'that' book will inspire you and lift your spirits!

alittlebitofscrap said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. I've been in a slump myself, but the weekend took care of that. I like your color choices! I hope you continue to have a very good week! :)