
I've had these pictures to scrap for a while and I didn't have any idea what I wanted to do with them. I did know that I wanted to do only a two page layout so that they were all together. I grouped my pictures that I wanted to scrap together and then realized it wouldn't be possible unless......
...I did this


I cut the edges of a 12 x 12 page protector so that only the part with the holes to hold it in the book remained. I sandwiched a little layout I made in circle shapes in between and hand stitched it closed. The I cut off the part around the circles and stitched the seams of the two page protectors together so that it was attached as one. Hard to explain. I saw this done once by Ali Edwards in Creating Keepsakes. It worked out so well because now all the 1st birthday pictures are together(This album will eventually be a gift for her)!!
Hugs,
Heather xo


1 comment:
Very cute layout. I can definitely see the inspiration translated :)
Post a Comment