Butterflies are self propelled flowers. ~R.H. HeinleinI finally got this project done. I can't wait to hang it...waiting for hubby to get home to help (being short sucks!!).The butterflies were actually from a 12 x 12 sheet of K and Company Vellum. I wish I had another sheet of it because I would make another. I have never been a mobile person, but I can say I am now.So glad to finally have a cute spring decoration for our home!


I got a sweet package in the mail today..these arrived! Can't wait to get cracking on a clear album! I've got the next 3 days off, so cross your fingers that I get some play time in my scrap area!...which is looking mighty cleaner by the way...I made a few improvements that I'll share as soon as I find the floor again!
Hugs and Happy Scrapping,
Heather


1 comment:
sweet butterflies!
Post a Comment