little flowers popping up everywhere when I walk out my door...Spending a weekend (the whole weekend) with my husband...
Warm banana bread from the bread maker(mm mm, I made it in there last night for the first time)...
Finishing a project that
I started in December and making great progress on a second...Sunday dinner for two...
This warm tea that I am drinking...
Finding Bee's
evil twin on the way home from work the other night(yes I stopped for this picture...Bee is on the right in case you can't tell them apart LOL)...My new camera phone taking awesome pictures(all of the above taken with it)...
Finally having a place in our living room to display our scrapbooks!!...
Hope you have some great things that make you happy today!
Hugs,
Heather


1 comment:
oh sweet, twins :) go Bee!
I enjoyed the upbeat feel of this post. I've been feeling horrible, cruddy cold.
I'm glad you like those flowers, 'cause around here we pull them up! They are invasive and bad bad.. they take over every thing.
I enjoy seeing signs of spring as well :)
Post a Comment