Saturday, July 11, 2009

Too Excited

Finally unearthed my scrap stuff and found my box of works in progress! Sooo excited to be able to scrap TODAY!!!

If you guys haven't already noticed....it's CHA time real soon! Be sure to stay tuned to Craft Critique for some sweet sneaks!

Off I go!!



...Me on the hammock in the backyard with Jeter, one of our adorable pooches who thinks he must try and sit on your lap on the hammock. I swear I thought we were both going to fall off...







Live laugh LOVE,

2 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Sweet photo! It feels great to settle in a new place and get back to some normalacy :)

NoraAnne said...

Nice meeting you too :) I can't wait until everything gets settled in the store and we can get some fun stuff together for the design team, I am so looking forward to it :)
I love your blog header!