~I only have to work 4 hours today
~My scrap stuff is almost unpacked and my desk is cleared off (EEK!!!)
~As always...I am loving the Craft Critique
~True Blood is on tonight....seriously good show peeps....check it out...my favorite show right now ( did I really just type the word peeps??? I need to create...I am losing it)
~That I am finally getting back to blogging....finally getting rid of some of the moving boxes (I dislike cardboard boxes at the moment)....that I will finally get to create something after work today for the first time since the move!!
Live laugh LOVE,


2 comments:
I need to catch up on True Blood. I loved it the first season. I'm glad your kitty is back. I don't know what my dh would do if his ran off. He'd be so sad...
Looking forward to seeing your new spaces :)
Hurrah! You are unpacked! We look forward to some of your new creations.
One of your peeps.
Post a Comment