Friday, January 02, 2009

My {FOCUS} 2009

I went back and forth with myself about a word that would help us get through some of our 2009 goals throughout the entire coming year.



When I looked at the list of goals I thought it was too long and I decided to condense it and FOCUS on the things that were most important. That's the point where it hit me and I decided it was FOCUS!!

Focus...

on Health !
~We have both had some health issues lately and a few are ongoing into the new year. All which could be avoided if we took better care of ourselves.

on Saving !
~We want a new home in 2 years and we need to get down to business and start working towards that. Saving also means a few other things to us, but like I said, I condensed everything to simple words. Saving also means re-purposing things, and recycling...

on Us !
~We are so lucky to have each other and we are FOCUSing on more US time!

Live laugh LOVE,

2 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Good word! I really haven't made up my mind about a word yet. I haven't even formally written a "resolutions" list. I do have a few things I'd like to accomplish, but I don't want to make to many demands on myself that I can't handle, so I'm thinking this year.. one day at a time :)

MJ said...

Great word! Great resolutions too! Good luck with them ~ I think they are attainable!!