I made a little list from flipping through AE's new book and I am psyched to make some mini's. Such great idea's in here that I have never thought about for a mini.
I did a little in my Wreck this Journal..tee heee heee...I seem to like wrecking things. My only question about this book is, has anyone really followed the directions on the back and mailed it to themselves? I think it is a cool idea but I would be really sad if it never got back to me.
Ugh...it is 1pm and I have to go get some things done. No more reading for me!
Live laugh LOVE,


2 comments:
What interesting looking books! They would be something to look through! I will look forward to hearing your reviews of them ~ what worked and what didn't! Enjoy!
Sounds like a lot of fun! I've looked at the stitching books... it takes me a while to make up my mind about the purchase of books.
Post a Comment