Sunday, January 04, 2009

IN progress

Today I am...
~adding words and pictures to my December Daily Album

~loving this little printer that my sweetie got me for Christmas

~have a new article up over at Craft Critique, feel free to head on over and read it

~dreaming of making lots of mini albums with the help of this book

~admitting for the first time that I am a Nintendo DS addict! {{Ohhh BRAIN AGE and Super Mario...how you control me!!}}

~drinking hot cocoa and baileys with mini marshmallows

Live laugh LOVE,

2 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

What's the largest size that printer will print? It's sweet for sure and how generous of your dh to think of something so nice. Looking forward to seeing your finished album :)

MJ said...

I had no idea that Polaroid made a printer. Funny how I thought it redundant considering the Polaroid camera is no longer making film! What a cute little thing! Hope it works well!