Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I ::heart:: WEdNesday

...because it is my favorite day of the week. ((I would love to explain to you all why, but it's a long story!!)) Maybe I will on a scrapbook page sometime soon! :)

Today we are all set to relax by the family pool and catch some rays! This little guy is up to 18 lbs at just 10 weeks and he is going to the doctor for another puppy visit today!

Today I went on an inspiration road trip from the comfort of my own computer. Sometimes following links brings you to some sweet things! (an idea brought about through Ali's book that I am reading...see previous post)

New word-up at OLW...go see it NOW

Found lots of info today on some creative classes while visiting this blog :Eye candy and I am psyched for this one.

Can't wait to see what happens this month here....which really makes me want to make one of these and a few of these and a whole lot of these little sweeties!!!

What do you ::heart:: about today?

Live laugh LOVE,
Heather

1 comment:

alittlebitofscrap said...

I'm lovin' that my boss is out on vacation and I have it easy this week :)