Just wanted to share the mini that I made the other night! Inspired by OLW!
I love this little book! {think I'm addicted to mini's now! For my green friends out there...I used a piece of cardboard for the front...100% recycled by me) LOL
(clicking on the pictures will make them larger)
I love this little book! {think I'm addicted to mini's now! For my green friends out there...I used a piece of cardboard for the front...100% recycled by me) LOL
(clicking on the pictures will make them larger)
{man & woman} Husband and Wife
dreaming...of things to come
Back in NJ for now
Planning for things that are important to us!
DISCOVERING new things around us
{Save, Save, SAVE} for the future
[2 hard workers] A-TEAM of two
Trying to be healthier for each other
Grieving for who was taken from us
we are...Living each day the best way we know how
Enjoying LIFE's little things!!
the end
xoxo


Live laugh LOVE,
Heather


7 comments:
This is awesome LOVE it!!!!
Lynn
OLW
Heather this is fantastic.
Great work. Each page says it all
TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com
Wow wow wow....that is so cool......
Love what you've done with the mini!! It is brilliant! :)
This rocks i love it!
this is such a fantastic mini...LOVE LOVE all of your touches
What a cute album! It looks like a fun project. I love mini albums too . . . there's such a sense of accomplishment when you are done!
Post a Comment