cookies I made from this tutorial. They were really easy to make and they are going to make a cute gift for hubby for valentines. I printed a few messages off of the computer and stuffed it inside with some sweets.I know I mentioned Overlooked to you
guys
before. It is this great blog that has inspired me to think and create. I hope you will all check it out. I posted my preview of Subject One here and this is the layout that I have created.I just finished uploaded my Subject Two pictures a few minutes ago. When it was posted I knew exactly what I was going to do. There are a few things that I collect. Check back later this week for more.
Another share...I made
this hat! Can you believe it? I purchased the pattern on Etsy a few weeks ago. It was easy to make and I am in the process of making a second one a bit smaller. It
really isn't supposed to cover
your hair like the one I created does. I am happy with it though. It's been keeping me super warm.I couldn't end this post without showing you this post by my talented friend Lisa. I think I am going to follow her lead and decorate the cover of my overlooked album too! Thanks for the inspiration Lisa!
Hugs and Happy Creating,
Heather


1 comment:
How fun! Girl you make me smile :)
The hat is rockin'!! Love it. and that blue looks very good on you.. you got some mad crochet talent SISta!
Post a Comment